Tuesday 2 February 2016

January '16 Favourites :)

They say January is like the Monday of the months,not for me at least :P I had some real nice products by my side that literally helped me survive it .So this is a post about them products that were my favorites this month xx


1)Vaseline Cocoa Glow Body Lotion
This one is solace ! No matter how much ever we like expensive body care products,vaseline is one brands that works really well without burning a hole in your pocket.So the cocoa glow lotionhas a subtle cocoa smell that lasts all day.I feel so guilty when I just keep smelling my wrist for that addicting cocoa smell.Plus it keeps your skin moist for like 12-13 hours so this one is my favorite this month because of efficiency and price.


2)Street wear color rich eyeliner in Egyptian Blue
Black eyeliner is classic,but sometimes you need a fresh new change.Winters have favored this little blue buddy that's fresh and classy.There a so many nice things about it.One the color,it's a deep navy blue that's close to black.It is a matte finish,clean and sharp eyeliner that I have been wearing almost thrice a week this month.By sharp I mean the tip,it's not the usual brush tip liquid liner (its a felt tip) and that's how it managed to save me so much time in the mornings.Plus I got it for like 80 bucks :P It lasts for like 8-9 hours without cracking or fading and that's why I highly highly recommend it !


3)Himalaya Intensive Face Moisturizing Lotion
Okay,I admit that I have a dry skin type which worsens during winters.So this is that one thing in my arsenal that I don't forget wearing AND carrying wherever I go.It's a great product from a trusted brand.Also it never beaks me out.So this guy is a trusted friend in need.I don't really buy one for the rest of the year because I don't need so much moisture for the other seasons.If you have oily or combination skin or even dry skin,I do not suggest you to buy it because it might just cause acne or make your skin look oily.

4)Street wear Color rich lipstick in Puzzle me Pink
So this one is a favorite because of it's sheer coverage.Some days you want to keep it simple,and this one is for them days.It's a baby pink sheer lipstick with a gloss finish that everyone must try.The good thing about the coverage is that it's sheer and might suit everyone depending on how your build it.It's got light micro-shimmer that ain't very evident.So if your style is simplistic and sweet, you need this lipstick in your collection.(Ps it's just 180 bucks )

5)Roghan Badam Shirin Sweet Almond oil
So when I've already spoken about moisture,I couldn't really sideline this humble product that multitasks.I've replaced my old night cream with this one,and I always wake up with soft skin.This is my pre-shampoo conditioner and my makeup remover.I totally love this and that's how it's in this list.



6)Starbucks Hot Chocolate
Yea,I know I'm supposed to be talking makeup and beauty,but hot chocolate never did any harm to anyone.If you haven't tried it,please do.It's heaven in a mug and it is made for winters,so yea !!It's like this huge huge mug with the best hot chocolate and whipped cream,served hot :)

So these were this month's faves,I'll see you guys next time,till then remain a Pure Narcissist ! xx
Recommend on Google+ and share it on twitter and facebook.

Here's where to find me
Here's where to find me
 Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/budgetbeauty14/?ref=hl
 Twitter -https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=purenarcissm4
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/purenarcissism14_hiral/  
Roposo-http://www.roposo.com/@purenarcissism  
Snapchat-hirsworld


2 comments: